NFs (ENFJ, ENFP, INFJ, INFP)

NFs and their people ESP ?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

All four NF types (ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, INFP ) share in a strong passion for inter-relationships. The dilemmas, pain and joy you feel are unique to your types, and you have insight we can all benefit from. How has your insight, almost ESP-like into people played a role in your life, for good and otherwise? We want to hear from you!

My ability to understand people (at times non-verbally) has definitely had an impact in my life. At times, I can intuitively sense needs and meaning in people without them even having to say anything. I also can mediate and help prevent or navigate misunderstandings between others. At times, when I spend a lot of time with a particular person, I actually say what they would say before they do because I am so good at reading them. This makes them feel understood and valued, but it’s not always a good thing. I can sometimes be untrue to myself in meeting others where they are, and mislead them to think that I am more like them than I actually am. My challenge, as I grow is to not always give into the perceived need and especially not to lose myself in meeting the need of the other. It’s easy to be so attuned to the other that I can no longer hear my own inner voice or inner desire. This has caused me to constantly try to be true to myself in all situations. The older I get the easier it becomes!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.